Confirmation of Self-quarantine (E-9) > 공지사항(NOTICE)

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

공지사항(NOTICE)

Confirmation of Self-quarantine (E-9)

페이지 정보

작성자 음성외국인도움센터 댓글 0건 조회 9,653회 작성일 20-12-11 11:05

본문

Confirmation of Self-quarantine (E-9)

□vacation □workplace change
Name
Date of Birth(MM/DD/YYYY)
Nationality
Passport No.
Flight No.
Date of Arrival(MM/DD/YYYY)
Address in Korea
(address of quarantine residence for 14days)
* Not available for multiuse facilities for self-quranatine (such as Motel, accomodation for students, etc )

Name of Workplace
Name&Cell phone No. of employer(or protector)
Cell phone No. in Korea
Contact No.
<Note>
In response to the global COVID-19 outbreak, as of 00:00 April 1st, 2020 (arrival time), the Republic of Korea requires all inbound travelers to be subject to self-quarantine or facility quarantine.
Foreign workers with E-9 visas should complete and submit this confrimation to the government of the Republic of Korea. If the person fails to submit the agreement or do not agree with all categories below, the government may deny entry in accordance with the 『Immigration Act』, 『Quarantine Act』, etc.
<Self-quarantine> I, agree to be quarantined at “a residence in the Republic of Korea” for 14 days after entry, in accordance with Article 42 of the 『Infectious Disease Control and Prevention Act』, Article 16 of the 『Quarantine Act』, etc.
□ Agree
□ Disagree
<Departure Order> I, in compliance with the instructions of the government of the Republic of Korea, agree to fulfill 14 days of self-quarantine and agree to unconditionally abide by the government measures including departure orders, if I fail to follow through or the government judge the quarantine residence is unsuitable to stay.
□ Agree
□ Disagree

I apply the self-quarantine confirmation as I have suitable self-quarantine residence for 14days after entry.
Date of apply (MM/DD/YYYY)       
Applicant                (Signature)
0000 EPS Center
I confirm the above applicant has self-quarantine residence for 14days after entry by the employer(protector).
Date of confirm    (MM/DD/YYYY)
  Confirmor[Representative of 00 EPS Center]
 (seal)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

공지사항(NOTICE)

• 게시물이 없습니다.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5 그누보드5 그누보드5
Copyright © ASSISTANCE CENTER FOR FOREIRNERS.
87. Geumseok-ro, Geumwang-eup, Eumseong-gun, Chungbuk, Korea. 27635, tel: 070-7443-0949
27635 충북 음성군 금왕읍 금석로 87
http://www.afe.or.kr.
All rights reserved.